MOKNINE POULTRY MEAT PRODUCTION COMPANY : SOPROVAM
- Commercial Name: DHAYAATI
- Headquarters: Slaughterhouse and Cold Storage: Km 4 Road Menzel Farsi 5050 Moknine
- Managing Director: MR JAMEL CHAHDOURA
- Legal Form: L.L.C
- SOMEVOS: L.L.C
- SOSEPA: L.L.C
- SOTRAV: S.A
Slaughterhouse Production Capacity
- Slaughter: 5000 chickens / hour or 2000 turkeys / hour
- Deli unit: 3 tons per day
- Storage at -20 c °: 2000 tons
- Storage from 0 to 4 c ° / 500 tons
- Freezing: 15 tons / cycle
Since its creation in 1998, “Dhayaati” has been working in the field of poultry breeding and slaughtering as well as the processing and marketing of poultry meat in Tunisia. And thanks to the quality of its products and its ultra modern slaughterhouse, it quickly gained a very respectable position in the national market.
Gradually, and following customer demand and changing consumption, habits towards ready-to-pick products, the line of products and services has been diversified by adding a range of processed products, namely deli products and frozen products based on the know-how of our motivated team who knows all the specificities of the field.
In addition, we have developed our distribution network by multiplying our distribution stores and points of sales in almost all the governorates of the country, as well as our fleet of utilities equipped with the latest packaging technologies, to ensure a speed of delivery and a capacity to meet all the requirements.
- Invest in new technologies to have a product of clean quality for consumption and profitable with minimal cost.
- maintain our qualified staff,
- Participate in the economic development of the country,
- Atteindre nos objectifs prévisionnels.
- Follow the best practices of the Poultry Sector
- Establish a culture of organization and teamwork
- Dhayaati in every Tunisian home
- Become pioneer in poultry production
- Have a diverse group of companies
The production and processing of poultry meat and the marketing of finished products in accordance with international standards.
- Differentiate in terms of superior quality compared to all our competitors
- Be present through our points of sale in each governorate
- Increase our market share
- Spread in the external market
- Fight against illegal poultry slaughter
- Be on the lookout for any technological innovation
- Invest in human capital, promote performance and skills, and ensure staff satisfaction
- Consolidate the social responsibility of the company
- Social responsibility