4 portions servings
– Mix the flour with the fine semolina, add the yeast, sugar, butter, oil and salt. Collect lukewarm water and mix well until a soft dough forms. Knead this dough for 10 min.
– Cover with a cloth and let rise for 30 min.
– On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the dough to 4 mm and cut it using a cookie cutter.
– Place the dough discs on a plate covered with a tea towel and let rise.
– Cook the batbouts in a pan over medium heat, one minute for each side.
– Cook the liver in boiling salted water with a few drops of white vinegar.
– Drain it, then cut it into small cubes.
– Mix the liver with, parsley, spices, olive oil and green olives.
– Using a knife cut the batbouts in half without detaching them and stuffing them with the stuffing.