- 75 g of butter
- 460 g of Dhayaati's chicken liver cut into pieces
- a can of mushrooms (250 g)
- 115 g of shredded onions
- 40 g of flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 500 ml of chicken broth
- 250 ml of heavy cream (15%)
- In a big pan, add the butter till it melts and then add the liver and the onions. Let it cook for 25 minutes on low heat.
- When the liver is tender, add the mushrooms, the flour and the spices. Don’t forget to stir really well.
- Incorporate the broth little by little. Give it a good mix till the sauce thickens up.
- Add the heavy cream and continue to mix pretty well.
- When it boils, take it off the heat.
- Now all you’ve got to do is to enjoy it on rice or even with a side of bow tie buttered pasta.